Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

We have a WINNER folks... Scroll down for the current challenge.

I know it's a bit late in announcing, but the hopefully the winner won't mind.

Last week's Challenge of Trick Or Treat included a drawing for a Tim Holtz Configurations Box.

I used the random number generator to decide the winner. (Because I am wimpy that way.)



And the WINNER is ...


ELECTRA

I'll get that out in the mail to you in the next week. I'll send you an email to let you know it's coming. Thank you SO MUCH for playing with us.

3 comments:

Electra said...

OhMyGosh! I think I had a stroke when I scrolled down!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, this is just the most wonderful surprise ever!! (I can't breathe!)

Chat Noir said...

Congratulations!! ANother week when the days have just disappeared!!

Deena said...

congrats electra! your piece was so pretty