Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Challenge #75 - Boil, Bubble, Toil and Trouble

Hello everybody!

Title sounds spooky doesn't it? Good!

Well, we are asking you to create using a recipe. bwahahahahaha

Our recipe!

It's not too complicated

Just make sure you have

1 Circle
3 Triangles
1 Half Circle
Embellishment

Hmmm....what could you make with that?????
(The nice part is that you don't have to cook it or anything...just create!)

***
Rosemary here and I challenged myself to make something inspired by this project from last year.

Made this way more difficult than I had to, but I used my Cricut Wild Card cartridge and then pieced the insert using scraps of patterned paper. The leaf is from embossed (Cuttlebug swirls folder) paper that I hand cut. One is a bit more fun.

While the other is feeling more elegant - all done in cream/gold embossed/patterned papers (with a blingy stem)

***

Jana here: I have requested, and granted to myself, an extra day or two. It's great to be a POOBAH!!

See you here in a couple of days.............


*****
We hope you visit fellow participants' blogs in these challenges. Not only will you see great projects that they submit HERE but you should check out their other posts and be inspired by their creativity! There are so many great blogs and cool ideas out there - you have to (in Jana's words) go blurfing!
.
.
Don't forget that you can add the BLOG HOP code to your post and party with us all week long.
It's your turn now!

6 comments:

Electra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Electra said...

I've been cooking all day. Great recipe. Tasty. Very tasty. MMMMMMMMMMMMM...
Thanks!

1CardCreator said...

Last weeks hop was so much fun! This is a tough one, but as always you have left lots of inspiration! ~Diane

Kathy said...

Hope my candle cozy "counts" LOL...I used the triangles in the star and my circles aren't quite circles, but I am a member of Opus Gluei, so therefore you ladies must accept me and my art! :>)

Chat Noir said...

Failed failed failed..... I must be out of touch with Mr Linky because it wont let me upload a picture. SO hello, nice to be back, and here's the link to my post. Sorry I couldn't get it to work this week. Next time.....

http://blackcatsmiaow.blogspot.com/2010/10/bubble-bubble.html

Rosemary said...

Mr. Linky is very fickle, we apologize for any issues resulting from his bad moods...